Saturday, December 31, 2011

What are you looking forward to in the new year?

What games are you looking forward to that are releasing in 2012?

I'm personally looking forward to playing Modern Warfare 3 with as many of my friends as possible this next year.  I'm really excited that I won't be opening my wallet every time there is new DLC because I paid for the Call of Duty Elite Premium.

Coming in January is Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Soul Calibur V.  The PS Vita is coming in February from Sony along with its set of release games.  Syndicate is coming as a first person shooter near the end of February, I used to play the original version, it was a blast.  Mass Effect 3 and Max Payne 3 will be coming in March.  Here's IGN's Big List of Game releases.

2012 will be the year of new console releases.  Besides the PS Vita, the Wii U is scheduled for launch.  There has also been a lot of talk about the next Xbox console and the Playstation 4.  Microsoft could announce something as soon as January 10 at the CES.  Stay tuned.  A little video below on the Wii U.





And finally a wonderful little video What Are You Doing New Years Eve? by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, enjoy your New Years Eve and stay safe


No comments:

Post a Comment